To Become Member in Society :
All Andhra Pradesh State Govt and Cental Govt employees working across 13 districts of A.P All categories of Employees from Group-1 to Class IV in state Govt and Executive and Non Executive cader Central Govt Employees
Employees working for Corporations like APSRTC , AP Genco, APCOB etc of State Govt and BSNL, Shipyard, Railway, Steel Plant etc., of Central Govt
Retired Employees from above said offices and organisation were also eligible to apply
Who can apply?
- Must have completed eighteen years of age with sound of mind.
- The person who is interested in acquiring the housing plot/house/flat through the society.
- Must be willing to abide by the co-operative principles as defined in section 3 of the APMACS Act and by the Bye-laws of the Society and actively participate in the activities of the society.
- Must be committed to pay advances and repay the amounts due to society as per payment schedule.
- Must be willing to accept the responsibilities as member of the society.